First stable in Latvia to offer something unique - YOGA on horseback!
Harmony on horseback with elements of yoga - be one of the first who tries it.
No yoga or horseriding skills are required.
Program have been developed in cooperation with sertified yoga instructor Andis Mednis and Katrina Vilumsone from "Labo sajūtu laboratorija" yoga center in Riga and certified horse riding trainer Laima Libere.
Classes are held in small groups:
Starts with yoga from the ground.
Meeting and connecting with horses.
Balance excercises on the horseback with elements of yoga.
1. Warmth coming from the horse helps to relax muscles and calms you.
2. Horses have a scientifically proven therapeutic and healing effect on people.
3. Being in nature and on horses helps to calm ones mind and strengthens nervous system.
4. Improves psychological well-being and physiological wellness
5. Helps improving balance and activates groups of muscles that you didn't even know existed.
How does Yoga On Horses affect the horse itself? We asked veterinarian Gita Ozola. "An activity, where person changing poses on a healthy horse, would work as a massage of deep muscles for the horse. The blood circulation is stimulated both in skin and in muscles during yoga, making a positive impact on tissue."